|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
flitter-pony stats: COMPLETEFEMALES:
- Usually natural/pastel colors
- Hair can be worn any length and style but ALWAYS has a lighter stripe in it
- All have a unicorn horn, but can’t perform magic very well
- Their parents name them after gemstones or plants (usually flowers)
- Second name is given by the princess, it represents their talent
- eyes must be a shade of green, blue, or brown
- Eyes and wings are same color
- Wings are simple and dragonfly-like (two sets)
- Can have any markings (not on wings)
- Usually curious, but are frightened of “big ponies”
- Ruled by a queen, but the princess is the one that interacts with their subjects
- Live in Butterfly Cove, a small waterfall valley down river from Ponyville near the Ever-free Forest
- Tallest known is 1 foot 6 inches tall; shortest known is 6 inches tall (average is about 1 foot)
- Darker in color than the females
- Don’t have stripe in hair
- Usually wear hair short and spikey
- Eyes are black and don
flitter-pony naming....how to name your flitter-pony:
- first names are either a gemstone or plant (males are plants or animals)
- last names are given by the princess during a ceremony: the young flitter-pony filly* goes up onto a stage with the princess and tells the princess that they have found their talent (since they don't get cutiemarks, they have to figure it out themselves) the princess will give them a fitting name for their talent.
*males don't get second names
Watermarks (And How Not To Use Them)Doesnt it annoy you when you find a wonderful piece of art, that is all but ruined by a big, ugly and obnoxious watermark? I know that its something thats happened to me plenty of times.
Unfortunately, on the internet, there are people who try to take credit for other peoples work, and watermarks are a relatively effective way of preventing this. But a watermark should not spoil an image; and a big, ugly obnoxious DeviantArt logo in the middle of an artwork does exactly this.
So, How does one make a watermark that doesnt spoil an artwork?
Making Your Own Watermark
For this tutorial, I will be using <a href=http://www.gimp.org/>The Gimp, a free alternative to Photoshop. The process should be similar using Photoshop, or other similar programs, but please note that this will not work with MS Paint.
The hardest part of creating a watermark is thinking of what to make. For this tutorial, I will be making a very simple watermark wit
Keep in Touch!
^Nyx-Valentine arrived in our community and started whipping everyone into a frenzy with her relentless desire to bring the Artistic Nude and Fetish galleries to the fore. 9 years later, and it's safe to say that Nyx is not only a leader as a photographer in these galleries, but she has also established herself as a much saught after model. ^... Read More